Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Part one: Escape from Florida

Part one:  Escape from Florida

I had not driven for four months in Florida as we had my wife's car. 
I had no difficulty helping her with strenuous drive home.

 After 13 hours of driving we arrived at our first stop in Nashville, TN from Jensen Beach, Florida.

800 miles in 13 hours.

We stopped for gas once.  15 minute stop.

My wife urinated at the gas station in Valdosta, GA.

No one wore masks except my wife.

We spent 5 minutes to change drivers once.

We made a schedule and a goal and we achieved it.

I am 67 with Alzheimers and my wife is 70 year old.

We are very proud of ourselves.

Tomorrow we drink another 12 hours to get home to Topeka and our dog Haven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...