Monday, May 11, 2020

Even with Alzheimer’s I can be sagacious.

Alzheimers since Dec 2017
Memory is not all it is cracked out to be.
I can still be sagacious. 😏


.



I delayed going back to Kansas because of re-opening link


Below is from blog on April 30,  2020



Today on May 11,  2020



With the re-openings I wanted to wait to fly out of Florida till June as I  thought after a month of showing the re-opening was increasing deaths people would become much more careful with social distancing .

Right now people not so careful link

One family member thought we should leave a week ago despite a possible surge with the re-opening.  We are safe now.  We have our plans the best we can discern. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...