Monday, May 25, 2020

First Family Reunion in 4 months since COVID



After four months in Florida we arrived home on May 21. 

Today May25, we had a reunion with Ginger two adult children in our garage as it was raining. 




We were in the garage 6 feet apart, no masks, with two fans blowing air in and one fan blowing air out.  We had take out but nothing shared and with plastic utensils.

We maintained good discipline. 


My son-in-law is a lawyer so I posed my COVID question. 

How many Covid deaths do you predict by Nov 3 and what will be the effect on the election?

He came up with a good prediction of 250,000 deaths and that Trump will still be elected.  

We had a good discussion as that is close to the number I predicted 167 days before the election. 

Deaths now:




















I told him I am now prepared to make a higher prediction after seeing how re-opening is going belo






My new prediction is 500,000 USA deaths  by Nov 3, 2020 Election Day
unless there is a National Lock down or a vaccine.

Need National Plan
3 T's 
Testing 
Tracing 
Treatment

No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...