Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Making Financial decisions in recession w AZ

This is letter to our financial advisors. 


1. How much did I invest when the market was low?

2. How much gain did I make on those investments?

3.I regret not buying oil when it was below zero. 
 Would that had been possible?

4. Did we only buy index funds or were there individual stocks included in the buys?

5. With reopening this weekend I think there will be a surge of deaths and 
eventual dip in the market ahead of us.   
Do you have a plan ready for when the market hits bottom again?  

6. Do I have any bonds maturing within the next six months?

7. Are there any stocks that might go bankrupt.  Should we sell them off now?

8. What are our 5 strongest stocks right now?

9. Are there any stocks that are higher than before the crash?


My wife thanked me for the help in making the questions. 

This is why I am no longer waiting till I forget I have Alzheimers.

It doesn't matter since I can still mentally function at a high level in certain areas.  
Certainly not math however. 

This is why I write this blog.
To give people diagnosed with Alzheimers hope. 
I was diagnosed in Dec. 2017



No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...