Wednesday, June 17, 2020

My biggest fear

My biggest fear is that my wife die before me.
She already is a good caretaker of me.  Laundry, cooking and paying bills.

If she died unexpectedly (ie COVID) I made a plan hoping I could do basic living functions.

I have been watching the Australian TV series JAKE.

It is excellent.

He is an Australian lawyer who makes good money but is over his head in debt due to gambling.

He lives in a cheap apartment above a cafe.

He goes down each morning to the cafe in his bathroom to get his coffee.

I would like to move from Kansas to NOLA and live on Magazine street where I can walk to the restaurants.

Two bedrooms with kitchenette.

One bedroom for my 85" Samsung TV, books and DVD's.

I would rather do this than live on the beach in our condo.

I would be near my oldest son and two grandkids.

I know he and his wife could help me with my affairs.








No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...