Saturday, June 13, 2020

Day 3 on Contrave

DAY THREE ON CONTRAVE.

Below is my food and lab diary:



I took my 3rd Contrave
 and a high diet dose of Victoza 3.0 mg this morning.  

2:30 PM 
I was hungry before I took my walk. 
Total steps 4,000

3:00 PM
After 16 hour fast I really enjoyed my
 English muffin with roasted peanut butter 
which I topped off with cut up banana. 

It was great.
I felt full and my hunger was mostly satisfied. 
I could have eaten more but I know the rule to wait 30 minutes for the stomach to send the hormonal signal to the brain that the stomach is full. 

5:08 PM
Despite the new pill Contrave I am still hungry.
However unlike prior to Contrave I don't strong cravings that caused me have snacks after lunch.  Wine, cheese, dark chocolate. 

With those snacks we have been able to put off dinner till 7 PM.
Today I think I will ask my wife for us to eat at 6 PM. 

7 PM 
I figured out a strategy to make to a latter dinner time.
I forget I have ProteiN2O with 60 calories of protein.
I also had a cup of Tea and a can of diet soda while watching a great Australian TV series call Jake. 


Good dinner 
Pork 5 oz with bacon wrapped around it. 
Stir fried veggies.

I feel full but I do have a hankering for something more. 
This is on one pill of Contrave each morning.
After 4 weeks I will be on two tablets twice a day. 




















































No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...