Thursday, June 11, 2020

Smell

I remember years before my Uncle was diagnosed with Alzheimers that he complained of loss of smell.
I suggested he try some Vitamin A.
He said it worked.

I have Alzheimer's and today in my brain I am smelling strong marijuana.
It is not transient. It has persisted so far for several minutes.
No pot ever in this house. :)

I looked it up and found these two items.


 

This I knew.  I also learned recently poor hearing can be an early sign of dementia.







I was not aware of this either.

I was not trying to remember the small of pot, it just popped into my head. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...