Monday, June 1, 2020

This is why I ran from Florida







I wanted to leave Florida in March because I knew Florida would become a hot spot.

Escape from Florida link

I think I am in a safer state.

We continue with lock down at home. 

We pick up 7 wine bottles on sale which they bring out to the car $12 a bottle. 


I have my big Samsung TV.
I have my large dog NEWFOUNLAND BREED.

We struggle to keep up with our physican appointments. 

However in Topeka we can do video appointments. 

We don't have the beach but we had to get out of Florida before hurricane season.

HURRICANE REFUGEES FROM FLORIDA LINK

LIFE IS A BEACH (Bitch) LINK

We are happy in shut down in Topeka.
We don't miss Florida.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...