Thursday, June 11, 2020

Lab update after 4 months of COVID shut down.

It has been easy to high very low lipid levels on Low Carb High Fat Diet.
I think it is good for my  Alzheimers as it makes strokes and heart attacks less likely.
Reduced ejection fraction after myocardial infarction would decrease blood flow to brain.


I weighed 217 when I left for Florida.
I weighed 217 when I got back to Kansas.

I had been down to 202 lbs but I gained it back.
I cut down my exercise after I had a concussion.
Post concussion syndrome. link.
We ate more carbs than usual but I remained in ketosis.
I also kept to intermittent fasting for 14-16 hours since I first started IM November 9, 2019.

Intermittent Fasting link 


Update now is my lab this past week relevant to my Alzheimers.


These are advanced lipid results after 12 hour fast:



NonHDLc 135 minus 72 = 63
This is a better marker than LDLc which was 51

Triglycerides 62 fasting.  
This is a result of:
 high dose fish oil 4000mg/d
 nicotinic acid low dose 1,000 mg

Total Cholesterol 135
Minus HDLc         72
                               63
Minus LDLc.         51
Remnants equal     12

Quest Lab in Florida Feb 5, 2020 

apo B was 50





                      






No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...