Monday, January 13, 2020

Diet medications worked over five years.

I went to a follow up at Stormont Obesity Clinic in Topeka





link Why I started Qsymia 




Above is my first BIA at Stormont Obesity with suggested goals



After being on Qsymia:
Reached Goals
Fat percentage less than 28%
Total Body water greater than 50%

Have not reached BMI around 25 doubt I ever will due to may muscle mass. 

On Intermittent fasting since Nov 9, 2019.
Hgb A1c improved by two points
Weight about the same but fat lbs lost. 





The new goal I was given today was to get my Visceral fat down to 10.

My waist is 42.5 inches today.

My belly seems smaller to me on Intermittent Fasting though my weigh is the same? 

If I get my waist to less than 40 inches I will strike off that risk factor for metabolic syndrome.



No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...