Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Reason's why my Alzheimers should not be getting worse.

Reasons I should not get worse according to: 

Dr. Dale E Bredesen (The End of Alzheimers)

Amy Berger MS, NTP (The Alzheimer's Antidote)

1- I started Intermittent Fasting  

2- My Hemoglobin A1c (link) dropped 2 points 

3- On BIA my fat pounds (link) dropped 

4- I increased my vitamin D dose 
from 2,000 units to 4,000 u/d

5- I increased my Lovaza (fish oil) 
from 2,000 mg to 4,000 mg/d

6- I began a Super vitamin B complex each day since I started IF

7- I started a multiple Vitamin and Mineral pill
since I started IF


8- My blood pressure is always under systolic 120

9- I socialize each week 
with friends and Men's group

10- I began to teach myself to play Ukulele 

11- I am stimulated daily by
Following people on Twitter who
  teach me nutrition, weight loss and cholesterol
 I frequently write a blog
I am writing my
 YEAR 3 book on having Alzheimers

12- I love to discuss politics and watch it on TV

13- I have always exercised with weights and walking

14- I avoid stress 
      Agitation then Pause

15- I am very happy because:

In Dec 2017 when the diagnosis of Alzheimers was made I had no idea how fast my disease would progress. 

I now am hopeful I will finish my next book:
Pursuit of Happiness with Alzheimers YEAR 3

I now am hopeful I will see and understand the Presidential election in Nov. 2020


16- I have been on Low carbohydrate High Fat diet and in nutritional ketosis since 2011.

17- I have reached Bredesen's goal LDLp of 700. 
Amy apparently doesn't agree with this. 


18- I sleep 7 to 9 hours each night. 

19- I have been walking 5,000 to 8,000 steps every day. I go up 5-10 flights of stairs every day.


Reasons why I forgot how to spell "Yes"

1- I was transiently confused which does happen

2- I drink too much Alcohol?


But 

I was not stressed

I slept well the night before. 

During my 15 hour fast
My glucose was 143 at 9 AM
My glucose  was 110 at 3 PM

My blood ketones was 2.3 at 9 AM
My blood ketones was 4.7 at 3 PM

I didn't miss any Namzaric pills. 

I love my new dog.  Best dog for an old person.


























No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...