Wednesday, January 15, 2020

I forgot how to spell 'YES'

        
                I forgot how to spell 'YES'


I was responding to a letter that required simple yes or no answers. 


I started out with the correct spelling but after 5 minutes I got confused and thought I was spelling it wrong and tried 'yse'.Now I realize how wrong that looks. 
Still I had to look up how to spell yes on google.

At the same time I knew how to spell inexorable.

Alzheimers progress is inexorable.



When I try to fall asleep I often recite my memory palace. I usually fall asleep before finishing
Last night I knew the first country started with anbut I could't remember so I wrote down the list again. 


Mailbox: smallest countries
1- Andorra
2- Malta
3- Monaco
4- San Marino 
5- Lichtenstein
6- Vatican City
7- Gibraltar
8- Faroe Islands

 Going up steps is like climbing Alps
9- Italy
10- Austria
11- Switzerland

Front Door
12- Montenegro (black statue) 
13- Macedonia (elephant)
14- Muldova (clock above)
15- Romania (clock around corner)

Dining Room
16- Bosnia and Herzegovina (2 blue glass vases)
17- Hungry (table)
18- Bulgaria (angel)
19- Serbia and Slovenia (My bust)
20- Croatia (picture of waterfalls)
21- Albania (banister of stairs)

Bedroom

22-Czech Republic  (Czechia) (TV pattern))
23- Poland (Bed w poles)
24- Slovakia (sitting couch)
25- Ukraine (turn head)
26- Belarus (Ginger walks in room)

Kitchen

26-Iceland
27-Greenland
28-Norway
29-Sweden 
30-Finland
40-United Kingdom
41-Ireland 
42-Denmark
43-Estonia
44-Latvia
45-Lithuania

RUSH Home to Garage

46-Russia

Hot tub Swim to Europe

47-Greece
48-Spain
49-Portugal
50-France
51-Germany

52-Luxemburg
53-Belgium
Netherlands

More food

54-Turkey
55-Cyprus (hummus)
56-Georgia (peaches)
57-Armenia (to carry peaches)


No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...