Saturday, January 4, 2020

I have been completely misrepresented that I think my LCHF caused my IR

 

I wrote the follow review of Dr Paul Mason's chapter in a book


I have Diabetes Mellitus type two since 1999.
I didn't start Atkins or LCHF till 2011.
It did not cause my glucose to become normal.
It did prevent me from gaining more weight.



 I wrote that Dr. Paul Mason does not know what he doesn't know because he knows nothing of my Sponge Syndrome theory which is why I doubt his patients will maintain their weight loss for more than five years.

Sponge syndrome validation link



I write this blog because of the disinformation campaign against me that follows the 4 D's the Russian's follow.




The Four D's of disinformation.  link












No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...