Monday, March 23, 2020

Florida + No shut down by Desantis = Hurricane refugees

 No shut down by Desantis = Hurricane refugees = Florida apocalypse

This is blog 3 on subject should I stay or should I go?

Blog one: I decide we will take flight out March 21 link

Blog two: Family vetoes my decision March 17 link

Blog three: Re-evaluation after missing flight yesterday link

This morning after watching Morning Joe and see how little Governor Desantis is avoiding lock down because he doesn't want to hurt Florida business, she asked me"
"Should we load up the car and make a straight 24 hr drive to KS"

I said no.  We made a decision and we are healthy. 
The window of opportunity is much worse to travel now. 
In July before hurricane season comes, we will do the trip no matter what.  



My twitters today









1 comment:

  1. B & G, you are welcome to come here if a hurricane threatens JB. Most hurricanes come later in the summer, not June or July.

    ReplyDelete

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...