Wednesday, June 2, 2021

I have a perfect Lipid profile!

 


May 21, 2021 Fasting  above

On Lipitor 10 mg, Enduracin 1,000 mg, 4,000 mg Omega 3 triple strenght, Krill fish oil 2 tabs. 



January 25, 2021 non-fasting above

My fasting triglycerides was 51

My non-fasting triglycerides was 69



Lab 12-21-2019 non-fasting above

For Atrial Fibrillation

I take Diltiazem 360 mg extended release qd

I also take Ramapril 20 mg a day

The fortunate secondary benefit is that the systolic blood pressure is almost always less than 120.

I am hoping that my very low cholesterol and BP numbers are the reason I can hope for a few more  good years despite having Alzheimers. 




4 comments:

  1. Have you read Greger's book: How Not to Die? I'm curious about your opinion of it. I'd be happy to send you a copy. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's nice of you.
      Brian Edwards
      5600 SW Clarion Lane
      Topeka, KS 66610

      Delete
  2. Should deliver tomorrow! I look forward to hearing your review.

    ReplyDelete

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...