Sunday, June 20, 2021

Highlights of Dr Attia's podcast with Dr. Amanda Smith


ONE

                                                                                TWO





THREE



                                    FOUR


In Dec 2017 I enrolled in a free Amyloid Pet scan after getting prolonged cognitive testing with a neuropsychologist.  It showed I had a great deal of amyloid plaque.    I published both these full reports in my first book, 

Waiting for When I forget I have Alzheimers.                                 


FIVE

 

I never had a lumbar puncture even though the trial I entered wanted to do it.  I was on a blood thinner, Xarelto. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...