Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Review of Tattoo on my Brain Part two

PART TWO review 



Today I finished Dr Daniel Gibbs book, Tatoo on my Brain.

It was 229 pages long and I received it on June 8.

The last 3 days I pushed myself to finish it so that I could start reviewing it in detail.  

I looked up his address today on internet and sent him a letter.  I hope he responds.

INTRODUCTION

"its (AZ) slowly growing presence in my brain"

"in the most universal sense a diagnosis of AZ is clarifying, it presents the uninvited opportunity"

"a definitive dx. of AZ requires evidence of Amyloid plaques"

"when we realized in early 2019 that the conversation about AZ had long been stuck on fast-forward to the late stage"



No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...