Sunday, June 13, 2021

List of ReCode medications I have started since last October 2020 for Alzheimers.

 


1- Flavinoids link


2- Pregnenolone link



3- DHEA link 


4- Ashwaghanda link


5- Alpha Lipoic Acid link (ALA)

I had no idea what this was. This last summer I asked my Florida Neurologist, Dr Elliott about it. 

He said he knew about it from local podiatrist who prescribe it for pedal neuropathy in diabetics with some success. 


6- Krill Fish Oil to get DHA into brain link


7- Zinc link


8- Magnesium Threonate link


9- Increased my Vitamin D dosage link


10- Increased my Testosterone dosage link


11-  Switched from Drug store Vitamins link


12- Other ReCode drugs I have not taken link

On page 234 there three other drugs I was never taught about in medical school.


1- Curcumin 1 gram twice a day (or Tumeric) On empty stomach or with good fats.
2- Bacopa Monnieri 250 to 500 mg twice per day
3- Gotu kola 500 mg once or twice a day. For alertnest and focus.



No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...