Saturday, June 12, 2021

 "I'm losing control now". 

 Stanley Lucci in Supernova. 

This movie has great acting but is sad.  

It had a very personal moment for me when the healthy partner (played by Colin Firth) finds out that the AZ patient, (played by Stanley) has been lying about writing a new book. 

I have written six books and my last three books were yearly journals about the experience of having AZ.  

The movie showed me how a patient can 

"fall off the cliff" without anyone realizing it. 

Also it may be my failure to be able to write anymore that is the sign that I am falling off the cliff.


No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...