Wednesday, February 5, 2020

   This is my review of:

Dr. Dale Bredesen's TED podcast 2-1-20 Link

Dr. Bredesen presents two cases in his podcast that have done well on his protocol.

Case One



He states this patient improved with nutrients and antibiotics for a chronic undiagnosed infection. 
In my experience as a Board certified geriatrician the first thing we checked in a confused older women was urine sample.  Bactrim resolved their confusion very quickly.  This is not Alzheimer's

Case Two



Dr Bredesen states Edward had
1- low chronic inflammation
2- low methylation
3- low vitamin D level
4- low prednisolone ? 

When treated Edward improved and sustained this improvement for six years.
Dr. Bredesen says in the podcast that this is "unheard of in Alzheimer's disease"

My response the patient does not have Alzheimers disease.  He has reversible hormone and medical problems easily treated by conventional methods. Conventional medications would have resolved the transient confusion Edward had. 








Dr. Bredesen wrote The End of Alzheimer's 

I have reviewed his book in many of my blogs starting with:
 Number One review link goes over his eleven  patients below that he has posted. 


My Amazon review of The End of Alzheimers 




No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...