Friday, February 7, 2020

My Alzheimers Muses

My Egyptian muse and my Guatemalan muse 









Traveling has given me inspiration for the writing of my Year One and Year Two book.

The experiential stimulation of my brain is probably therapeutic when it is not too stressful.

I am presently writing the third book which I will title:
The Pursuit of Happiness with Alzheimer's
Joyful Experiential stimulation of the brain
I am also am planning my fourth year book which I think I will title:
Alzheimers is Inexorable
"Time and Tide wait for no man"







1 comment:

  1. Alzheimers is Inexorable (meh) Try: Inexorable Alzheimers

    Steve

    ReplyDelete

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...