Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Ketones for Alzheimers

My friend sent this:

Dr Eric Berg D C link

My own neurologist (Dr Swerdlow) published work showing the benefit of ketosis for Alzheimers.  I asked him if I could take exogenous ketones.  He said I could if I wanted to. I never did.

I have been getting higher ketone levels and lower glucose levels with 14 hour fasting. 




With Intermittent fasting on 12-16 I got the above results.
 I have been interested in checking my glucose levels with 3 different monitors. 

My CGM (continuous glucose monitor) usually is lower
 than the other more traditional blood monitors.  
 Last couple of days my glucose has been running higher. 

After a 16 hour fast on Feb 7, I had a blood ketone level of 7.9
with CGM 113 glucose
Contour 123 glucose
Max Plus 136

Weight goes up and down.













No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...