Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Examining My Mistake with complicated issue.

I have had trouble loading my edited version of  the article on to my blog.

Go to my google doc here:


Sandesara article on FH and CAC





1- Main article

CAC zero had events in original article not mentioned in review

2- Abstract

3- Review
This is article from Ivor that started this discussion





This is where people thought I made a mistake interpreting the data from CAC and FH article



This was my response:






The Annualized rates of events per 1,000 patients 

 101 events f0r CAC  zero 
62 events for CAC 1-100
43 events for CAC greater than 100.


 Below is original article by Sandesara






Bittencourt review

No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...