Thursday, February 13, 2020

My #2020Election thread 1-10 Thread



This is the Joyful Experiential Stimulation of my brain.



Conversation






5/ #2020Elections There is no way Trump will win. I liked Trump & believed he could win when he took Fl in 2016 I recognize what he has accomplished but in the last 3 years I have gotten to know Trump In Brooklyn we say 2 people in Queens:Don't P on leg & tell me it's raining
1


7/ #2020Elections I was a lifelong fiscal conservative GOP although not always in my Presidential vote. However I cannot abide the trillion $ deficit this year with tax breaks for the wealthy. What happened to my GOP party?
1



10/ #2020Elections It's clear he has undermined Senate's role in Gov't. Now he wants to undermine the Justice department with AG Barr. To try to get a better sentence for his convicted friend Roger Stone is bad. I would be okay if he just pardoned him.
1

No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...