Thursday, February 20, 2020

Even with CAC in 900's there are other options than stents or bypass.

Even with CAC in 900's 
there are other options than stents or bypass.
 especially if you are asymptomatic.



Yes there were two trials:

Courage 2007 link

BARI 1997 link

10 year follow up on BARI 2007 link

More importantly there was a recent trial confirming that non-intervention treatments are reasonable options.

ISCHEMIA trial 2019 link

I have written on this subject before:


1-  President Bush had an intervention link

Excerpt below from my 2019 post. 


2- How to get a CAC, say you have chest pain. link 2018 post. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...