Sunday, February 2, 2020

75 pages of Alzheimer's books, none of them a personal diary over years.



Link to Amazon's list of Alzheimers book





My second book on my personal journey having Alzheimers diagnosis since Dec 2017 will be available for purchase by the end of this month, I hope.

List of my yearly series of books on Alzheimers:

I am waiting for when I forget I have Alzheimers. YEAR ONE

Traveling with Alzheimers. YEAR TWO

The Pursuit of Happiness with Alzheimers. YEAR THREE

I am presently writing the YEAR THREE book.


As I reviewed the 75 pages of books on Alzheimers
 I only found one other author who writes in the first person about having Alzheimers. 
Defeating Alzheimers by Francis McNear
My review of McNear book here link


My series of books has transparency about the tests I did to determine my diagnosis.

Most of the books on the Amazon list cover the following topics:
1- How to prevent or cure Alzheimers with diet
2- How to care for Alzheimers patients
3- Brain games to improve your memory


I don't know how my yearly series ends or how long I will be able to continue it.

My YEAR ONE book was published one year ago in Feb 2019 was not on the Amazon list.
Maybe when YEAR TWO comes out next month, I will be on the list.

My YEAR ONE book is for sale on Amazon.
My listing with Amazon link


I then looked up Alzheimers books published in 2019 link

I was not mentioned in this short list either.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...