Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Check Vitamin levels of B12 and Folate and TSH according to THE END of Alzheimer’s


On p 167 of Dr Dale Bredesen's book The End of Alzheimers he advises having a high level of folate at 10-25.
At this point I don't want to take any more supplements and I believe my level is normal.



Dr Bredesen Advises B12 levels to be 500 to 1500.



I doubt I will take B12 supplements as I eat a high meat diet. I have consistently had normal levels over the years. 




Dr Bredesen advises TSH level on p 168 that TSH should be less than 2.0 
Again my TSH is less than 4.0.   That is in normal range. I discussed this with my endocrinologist. 
I am not going to take thyroid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...