Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Despite Alzheimers I called the Stock Market





I purchased $5,000 of an S&P 500 index fund and a Dow Jones Index fund on Monday,  March 9.

I sold before the market went down again. 
Presently Oc 28 the markets are dropping rapidly as the USA had 500,000  Cocid 19 cases in the last week, there is no new stimulus package and Europe is considering more shuts. 






On Tuesday


On Weds it will surge again as Phase 3 of Stimulus package was passed.

This article disagrees link 

Market opens in 30 minutes.  

I may be wrong that it will not open high this AM but I know it will eventually be lower than the 18,500 level I bought into because:




Also easing easing restrictions by Easter is crazy when you look at graph below:





























No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...