Monday, March 9, 2020

Gained 16 pounds on Intermittent Fasting

I went from 208.8 pounds on Feb 8 to 225 pounds on Feb 24 .

I went back on Ramipril (I had run out  had difficulty refilling in Florida).

Today March 9, I am back to 208.8 pounds.

Same Intermittent fasting 14-17 hours

Always in nutritional ketosis.

The reason I stay on IF is not for weight loss but because it dropped my Hgb. A1c by two points.

I guess being off Ramipril  made the difference?

The weight change was all water, I presume.

I had no pedal edema and have been walking up to 10,000 steps a day with no shortness of breath.

My echocardiogram shows no sign of low ejection fraction.

I guess being off Ramipril  made the difference?






I didn't notice any change in my urine output. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...