Sunday, March 22, 2020

Should I have stayed in Fl or left for KS

I posed this question on March 16 link



My family vetoed my decision on March 17 link 

Data today, below. March 22.

I expect to be stuck in Florida for 6 months as they have still not put on a state lockdown. 

I believe Governor Kelly KS has been more aggressive that Governor DeSantis  FL.

I think if we had flown out on March 21 we would have taken small risk and been in lockdown for only 4 months. 

Not so bad on the beach however. 
 Prefer my 85 inch Samsung TV in Topeka. :)






Florida much bigger state than Kansas.

Much more travel in and out of Florida.

Many more elderly.

Shortage of ventilations will happen much sooner than Kansas

I live in Martin County

As an ID Doc, interesting to be in a Petri dish experiment



No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...