Wednesday, March 11, 2020

I took another quarterly cognitive test on internet




I entered a non-treatment trial at Kansas University Medical Center Research in 2018.

I get checked at the main campus once a year with 3 hour cognitive center and repeat lab work and scans.

I thought I did well yesterday.
Better than before?
My Alzheimers diagnosis was made in Dec 2017

The computer test that I took at home in Florida yesterday was the usual playing card test.
I still find it stressful as they want me to push
 K key for yes or
 D key for no
as fast as possible.

Sounds easy doesn't it?
Under pressure of speed counting it is not.

They start me with practice sessions.
Good enough.

The first part is easy, is this card the one you just saw?

Then it get difficult as they make the pool of cards I have to remember much larger.

I never get the results.

It is okay, as I am paying it forward.












No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...