Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Radio interview for YEAR TWO book

People don't believe I have Alzheimers, maybe my two radio interviews will show you I have had a slight decline mentally over a year.


I had a radio interview for my book, Traveling with Alzheimers Year Two done Feb 2020

Compare this to the radio interview I had for earlier book, The Chronic Disease of Obesity March 2019

I notice a difference in my mental ability.



Radio Interview for Traveling with Alzheimers Year Two link
from a week ago.  I had no preparation or review of the questionnaire I filled out 6 weeks ago.  
If you compare my interview last week with the interview
 I did with Two Year(above), 
you will see evidence of my mental decline. 

XlibrisUS Project ID 807205 - 
Toginet Radio Interview Post Fulfillment Report

TWO
Pre-interview questionnaire I filled out in Feb link




THREE

Chronic Disease of Obesity and radio interview.  link March 2019




FOUR

Three professional reviews of Chronic Disease of Obesity link


No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...