Saturday, March 21, 2020

Success with IF but will I ever lose the visceral fat roll?

My lowest weight during COVID 19 shutd





I broke through my plateau of 210 pounds with Intermittent fasting and stopping Alcohol.

But will I ever get rid of the roll of persistent visceral fat shown below.



Today's data below:




Warning:

Old man photos.

Full frontal at 203 pounds not sucking in gut but trying to stand straight.





Normal side view, not sticking gut in or out.
I have had this posture for long time.  DISH


Sticking gut out.




Sucking in my gut.
No washboard but I can see my ribs.




My data since in Florida Jan 20, 2020 link


No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...