Friday, March 20, 2020

Self esteem with COVID-19 lockdown and Alzheimers



My Dad used to quote John L Sullivan, heavyweight champion.

"STICK YOUR CHEST OUT and

 YOU ARE AS GOOD as ANY MAN!"


We may be in shutdown with COVID-19.

I may be in my 3rd year of Alzheimers but

I am already planning the cover and title for the 5th book of my autobiography with Alzheimers.   

I will be strong.
I will be hopeful.

Title 
Alzheimers is INEXORABLE 
YEAR FIVE



FIRED CLAY cropped photo



Fired Clay
Full bust



Original Bronze Bust

The busts are life size.

The bronze above weighs 80 pounds. 

If I use a full bronze photo my wife suggested a subtitle: 

"Holding on to what I have"

From my future son-in-law: 

"Where did it all go?


I will chose one of the three photos about.  

Vote for your favorite in replies. 

2 comments:

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...