Monday, March 16, 2020

New theory about use of Brown fat.



 White fat (fat) is worse than brown fat. 

Two procedures that remove fat cells:

1- Liposuction

2- Freezing fat (destroys fat cells which are then eliminated via bowel)

I know with liposuction that the fat cells eventually return in other locations.

Weight loss diets and Bariatric surgery do not remove fat cells.

Thus the reduced obese have billions of surplus shrunken fat cells with Low Leptin levels.

This is why most people regain weight.

Today I thought what if we took brown fat from peoples bodies and then made more brown fat from them that we could put back into the body after liposuction.
Perhaps the body would be satisfied with this and not go back to increasing fat cell numbers to the prior obese state.

Dr Ludwig said he didn't know how to design an experiment to test my Sponge Theory

I wonder if transplanting brown fat into reduced obese mice after liposuction has been done?












No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...