Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Pictures of my hour long walk along Jensen Beach, Fl


ONE
Pelicans are back


TWO
This is my favorite spot on the beach. 
 The trail over the dune. 
That is my condo.



THREE
This is my turn around point. 
It is the trail back to the parking lot for this part of the park for public.


FIVE
Selfie at turn around point on Jensen beach, Fl




SIX
First of the string of 5 condos after the public park. 
I live in the last condo.
Notice the erosion here.
I think it is because there is only grass on the dune here/
My condo has sturdy bushes (sea plum?) to hold dune together.



SEVEN
I am using different filters on software for different effect



EIGHT
Heading back north.


NINE
Low tide


TEN
Man on beach in red for perspective.


ELEVEN
Strong waves at low tide 



TWELVE

View back at my condo facing north
The end of walk.

2 comments:

  1. #3 IS MY FAVORITE...ARTSY. I LIKE 1, 2, 11, AND 12.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE CONDOS ARE BEST WHEN INCIDENTAL TO THE PHOTO.

    ReplyDelete

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...