Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Case study with one Alzheimers patient

As a case study of one person 
I am fighting Alzheimers with bottom LDLp 333
October 11,2019
Advanced lipid testing for particles


I was on a 3 month vacation.
I was on Lipitor (atorvastatin) 5 mg a day.
I was on Zetia full dose  every day.
My Hgb A1c was 8.8
I was in ketosis on LCHF
PCSK9 could not get better LDLc at 46.

LDLp at 333 (which is the lowest measurable number)
NonHDLcholesterol at 138 minus 69= 69

My non-fasting triglycerides was 117 which is considered normal.

My goal is to get non-fasting TG to less than 100.

Thus I went back on Enduracin 1,000 mg a day and
Lovaza 4,000 mg a day to get non-fasting TG less than 100.

It is my hypothesis that the best thing I can do for my Alzheimer's is to keep LDLp down to 333 and triglycerides to less than 100 non-fasting.

OCTOBER 28, 2019 update with ROUTINE LIPID panel

This is a non-fasting result














No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...