Monday, October 21, 2019

Review of End of Alzheimer's #6 ReCODE The Basic Plan



ReCODE = Reversing cognitive decline protocol

Bredesen throws spaghetti at the wall and uses whatever sticks. 

I will go through the first 12 on the list below and give my opinion.



ONE
 Exercise up to 60 minutes 6 times a week
Too much for most elderly.
Guidelines and trial show 150 minutes a week is acceptable.

TWO
Sleep 7-8 hrs a night
I agree
Very important to get sleep study to see if CPAP needed for sleep apnea.

THREE
Stress reduction
I agree 
Avoid stressful situtations
I also use Alzheimer's society disc on meditation.
It is very simple: Sha Tha Na Ma

FOUR
Brain training
I don't think this accomplishes much according to the literature. 
Why stress yourself out unless you truly enjoy it and don't get upset with bad results

FIVE
MCT oil can be stopped when glucose control resumes?



I don't think this is needed to get to ketosis.
Simply go on Low Carb High Fat diet or Atkins. 
with 20 grams of carbohydrate.



SIX
Take Curcumin or Turmeric. 






I can't find any positive outcome trials with humans?


SEVEN

Ashwagandha

 Sixty adults were randomly allocated to take either a placebo or 240 mg of a standardized ashwagandha extract (Shoden) once daily.



Once again I have no interest with little research on it. 
Chasing nostrums. 

EIGHT
Bacopa monnieri 



Similar to Curcumin and Ashwagandha I think Bacopa should be studied more before suggesting people take it. 


NINE
Gotu kola 








Again don't take this without further studies done on it. 

TEN
Other herbs as indicated.
I didn't bother to look them up.

ELEVEN
Magnesium threonate 2 grams a day
I take Magnesium maleate 3,750 mg a day for cramps. 

TWELVE
Ubiquinol





I would wait till the results of this trial is published before taking Ubiquinol.



3 comments:

  1. My husband has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's in 2016 there's a herbal foundation in Cape Town they cured my husband  Alzheimer's disease . Pm me i will give their details. People can search about them on Google or youtube (Multivitamin Care ). My husband faced many difficulties and was in several depression, Trouble understanding visual image, aggression ,so many,. This thing happened to him at a very crucial stage of our life. PM if someone needs info or contact them directly Multivitamincare.org  they cured 100% of Alzheimer with their herbal formula .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Depression is often a cause of psuedodepression.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make me a promise Bianca, my mother said. "Promise me you won't put me in a home or make me live with one of your sisters". It was a joke at the time when my mom was just starting to forget things. 06/08/2019 was the hardest day of my life. Watching my mom talk to herself, packing her things 2-3 times a day, saying she has to go home. It was heartbreaking. I broke down and cried with her a few times and then I realized how hard it must be on my dad too. He can't leave the house, he has to convince her that she lives in their house. I came to the decision to quit my job. My dad needs help. I live 7 hours away but instead of visiting my parents, I'll be visiting my husband. My mom has always been there for me and been my best friend so I want to be there for her. I keep telling myself that I can snap her out of it. I got her numerous medications including DONEPEZIL and MEMATINE instead of helping her, they almost destroyed her due to the side effects. As I was reading more about Dementia on the internet, I met with some comments of people testifying about Dr. Rohan and his BRONGEE HERBAL SUPPLEMENTS that it works for Alzheimer's and Dementia. I contacted the doctor immediately and explained my mother's conditions to him, he assured me that my mom will be fine and her memory will come back to normal. I ordered his Herbal Supplements and it was delivered to me here in Canada by DHL courier company in less than a week with instructions on how to use them attached in the package. After 3 weeks of using these herbs, we began to see improvement, after 6 months my mom was better, and it's been 2 years now and my mom is completely free from this horrible disease called dementia. In case your loved one is suffering from Alzheimer's/Dementia I will advise you to use BRONGEE HERBAL SUPPLEMENTS it may also help you. You can contact Dr. Rohan via email; dr.rohanronjohn@gmail.com and Whatsapp; +393512146722 to get yours.

    ReplyDelete

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...