Sunday, October 20, 2019

Review End of Alzheimers #4

List of case studies in End of Alzheimers by Dr. Bredesen



p103

75 yo psychiatrist 
PET scan showed AZ changes
Hippocampal volume was only at 16th percentile



 Memory went back to normal after lab abnormalities were treated.

P 212 Mercury toxicity
No mention that this patient improved.

p 136   in urine
Patient improved with gluthione (GSH) and selenium

p 238 low estradiol worsened memory.  Improved with replacement

p 171 Edward on ReCODE had great improvement.

p 32 Eleanor improved on ReCODE

p 219 Julie was homozygous APO E4 positive.
She had marked improvement on ReCODE

p 108 Karl had high mercury levels

p 123 Pre-diabetes treated with improvement

p 264  Ken hippocampus volume increased and memory improved with ReCODE

p 23 Patient zero in 2012 improved with ReCODE

p 236 Laura non-compliance with ReCODE caused decline















2 comments:

  1. I'M TOTALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS
    Herpes is a serious and recurring condition that cannot be cured by drugs or injections by USA Doctors. But the best way to fight and get rid of  herpes virus permanently is to take natural herbal remedies, I red about DR JAMES, the great herbal Doctor, who cures people of HIV virus with his powerful herbal medicine. I contacted him to find out how he could help me and he told me never to be worried that he would help me with the natural herbs medicine! After 2 days of contacting him he told me the medicine is ready and he sent it to me via DHL COURIER SERVICE and it got me in 3 days! I used the medication as he prescribed for me (MORNING and EVENING) and I was cured! It's really like a dream, but I'm so happy! For people suffering from the following diseases Alzheimer disease, Eczema,Shingles,MS,Bullous Pemphigoid,Diabetes, cancer,Pcos, hypothyroidism,vaginal rashes, Herpes, COPD, HIV, arthritis, Hpv, liver disease, autoimmune diseases, Parkinson's disease, Lupus and more should contact him for his herbal medicine, because I am a living witness and I was cured of herpes virus. and DR James medicine is legitimate. I sent him what he asked for and he sent me his medication which I took for 2 weeks and today I am here with a negative result. When I went for the test, I was so happy after I took his herbal mix medicine.CONTACT DR JAMES FOR A PERMANENT CURE Email: drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com
    He's a good man and he will help you

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's in 2016 there's a herbal foundation in Cape Town they cured my husband  Alzheimer's disease . Pm me i will give their details. People can search about them on Google or youtube (Multivitamin Care ). My husband faced many difficulties and was in several depression, Trouble understanding visual image, aggression ,so many,. This thing happened to him at a very crucial stage of our life. PM if someone needs info or contact them directly Multivitamincare org  they cured 100% of Alzheimer with their herbal formula .

    ReplyDelete

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...