Saturday, October 12, 2019

New title: I am waiting for when I don't care that I have Alzheimers.


My Alzheimers diagnosis was made in December 2017.
It hit me very hard.
Everyday I wake up with the knowledge that I have AZ and with the dread of how much time I have left before I forget who I am.
Thus I titled my YEAR ONE BOOK: I am waiting for when I forget I have Alzheimers. 

I was waiting for when I didn't worry about it anymore.
Now 1 year and 11 months later I realize the title can be changed to:

I am waiting for when I don't care I have Alzheimers. 

I no longer care about or worry about my diagnosis.

I have had such a great time over the last 23 months
 and I plan to have at least another two years of joy.

I have 6 weeks to finish my next book:

Traveling with Alzheimers: Year Two.

I am writing the October 2019 chapter presently so the book is basically already written.

Year Three will be:

The Pursuit of Happiness by an Alzheimers patient with a license to have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...