Friday, October 18, 2019

Does extremely low cholesterol from meds cause health problems?


My lab link

Chart below shows official guidelines advising getting
 LDLc below 55 and nonHDLc below 80
for extreme high risk patients
My LDLc is 46 and nonHDLc is 69
I am type 2 diabetic and have been on Atkins or LCHF since 2011
Before this last lab I was taking:
Atorvastatin 5 mg 
Zetia full dose
I just came home from 3 months of travel. 
I gained three pounds on the trip.

My point here is that without taking a very expensive PCSK9
I was able to achieve the lowest targets in the guidelines.

As I was very aggressive in treating subclinical atherosclerosis
in 2010.
Below are excerpts from my book:





I now want to propose a new approach to treating my













No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...