Thursday, October 3, 2019

Saint Johns, New Brunswick, Canada


After staying on the ship during the second day in Boston and docking in Bar Harbor,  I finally got off the ship at St. Johns, New Brunswick.  I walked uphill to the Central Park which I did not see on my prior cruise here as I had taken a cruise tour to see the river change directions with a tidal shift.
In the city park there were no leaf color changes.  Climate change?

There are some red colors on one tree in the back. 




War Memorial 


Afghanistan is listed below Korea. 
Canada did not fight in Vietnam.


he
The Bay of Fundy is very interesting.  Tremendous tidal changes. 
50 foot incoming tide.





1 comment:

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...